Monday, August 1, 2011

All Of My Mistakes In One Little Entry.

Regret. We all have it. Like, Ben regretting to marry Adrienne on Secert Life. Me regretting what happened with Luke Danes. Me regretting wasting so much time on Mr. Big when I had the feeling that he liked me, even though he didn't.
I wonder what life would be like without regrets. I wonder if it would be nice, you know, when everyone is always happy, and not thinking of a time when things were better, when the grass was greener on our side of the fence. If you make a mistake, you just think that "Oh, hello, I made a mistake. But I'm over it, and it's time to move on."
If only things were like that, when things could be done at the snap of the fingers, like magic almost. But hey, nothing in life is that easy.
I guess with emotion, there is regrets. There is a heart, and there is regrets on it's past.
But the thing about regrets, is that they can impact us in ways that you don't even know. Being sad because someone broke your heart after months and months, while still being sad, and still being in love with your ex is an example of these kinds of regrets. These kinds of regrets are the things that keep us from finding new, better love. There are people are there. There are people who will treat us better than the ones who have treated us like dirt. We just have to find them.

No comments:

Post a Comment