Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Broken Record Syndrome.

Ever like someone?
Wait that's a dumb question, of course you have liked someone. Everyone likes someone or liked someone. It's like asking if the sky is blue or something like that.
Anyways, let me rephrase that question. Have you ever liked someone, and then you can't get them out of your mind? Like you can be standing next to the most ripped person, a complete stud, and all you want is that person who doesn't give a shit about you. That person knows that you like them, and they act like they return their feelings for you, but they really don't.
Man, that sucks.
Man, that's my life.
I often wonder about this silly thing called love. I wonder if someone that is in your mind because they are glued there permantly, or that it's meant to be.
Or it's broken record syndrome. You know, when they used to have giant black circles instead of ipods, and they skipped over and over again?
That's what I have..I think.

No comments:

Post a Comment