Sunday, August 14, 2011

We're All Stupid!

Okay, I will admit that when it comes to love, I'm an idiot. I've done the stupidest things, from liking a kid that I thought liked me for about a year, to liking a kid who used to make fun of me because of my cross, and that he thought it was stupid.
When it comes to love, it's all something that we don't know every single answer to. It's something of trial and error, and we just have to figure out what's good for us.
Some have to go through this alone. I guess I'm lucky because I have my girls by my side, to tell me if I'm being stupid, to tell me if I'm doing something wrong, and to applaud me for doing something right. Sometimes, I learn more lessons through my friends, than the pages in a magazine.
From Charlotte, I learned to follow my heart, no matter where it lead me. I learned to look for love in places where you never expected. I learned to never say never, and that you don't chose who you fall for.
From Samantha, I learned to never trust someone who looks like a rapist.
From Miranda, I learned to keep my values when with a guy. I learned to never give myself completly away, and to never toss my morals away just for someone who is a temporary person in my life.
From Jenni, I learned to love myself, and to put myself first whenever I am with a guy, and even while in the flirting stages of the relationship. Thanks to her, I do me, and whatever happens, happen.
In love, we all have something to learn, because we can't know everything.

No comments:

Post a Comment