Saturday, August 27, 2011

Last Year's Mistakes Equals This Year's New Opportunites.

Last year, I made the mistake of falling for someone that didn't want to fall for me, and in the end, I just used that person to get over Mr. Big anyways...
BUT NOT THE POINT PEOPLE!
The mistakes that we made last year, whether in love, school or whatever we have to deal with in life should be swiped away, because it happened last year. New year, new mistakes. So, let's make the most of this new school year, because life's too damn short to really give a damn about anything else.
To Luke Danes, I would like to wipe the slate clean. We both fucked up, me more than you, and I would like to start the year off fresh, as friends, because we really just need more friends in life, we don't need any enemies to make the year suckish.
Why can't we be friends?

*Oh, and I live in CT so this might be the last entry for a few days...thank Irene for this, because she's a fucking bitch.
FUCK YOU IRENE, I'M READY FOR YA!

No comments:

Post a Comment