Sunday, August 28, 2011

A Craving.

Ever have something that revolted you so much, but then all of a sudden have a completly wierd craving for it, like you can't explain why you have it, it just got there? Yeah, well that happened to me yesterday. I was listening to the Titanic soundtrack, while eating Chocolate Creme Pie (ohhh, so good), and then all of a sudden, I wanted to have sex.
I never thought I'd be one to even want to have that, for one thing, it really looks like it would hurt. But, yesterday, while it poured in buckets, all I wanted to do is have hot sex somewhere. I don't know with who, I just kinda was in the mood for it. Like whenever you're in the mood for a burger. You had a craving for it. Something about having sex in the pouring rain turned me on. (Note to a future boyfriend.)
The point of this lovely and silly story is that is it healthy to have this kind of craving when you're seventeen, and single? Maybe these cravings had to do with the new moon, or something. Or the fact that I always wanted to do it with a man in uniform. The point is, is it healthy to have the craving to do it? And is it healthy to conceal the desires that we have?
A craving for sex isn't a craving for chocolate. (I kinda want chocolate..just saying.) So, is it healthy to want to have sex..or is it something that we should try to hide, or keep inside?
Joys of hormones.

*Oh, and I survived hurricane Irene without power losses or anything. Woot, thanks Irene for being so kind to me!

No comments:

Post a Comment