Friday, August 19, 2011

A Situation: Of Clothes and the Heart.

Yesterday, I had a migrane. So I really couldn't do much, and decided to go through my mind, while watching E News. (Yes, I have no life, but then I couldn't do much else, besides talk to Samantha on the phone, and text Charlotte)
First of all, I learned that Abercombie is paying the Situation NOT to wear their clothes. I mean, he's a celebraty, believe it or not, and America looks at what he wears. Wouldn't the company want him to wear their clothes for advertising? Or maybe, just maybe they don't want him to advertise their clothes, or ruin their image.
Okay, get over it, America. Doctors, go find your cure for cancer. Everyone else, go read a book, because then you'll see that it's not real news. Okay, move on.
Yesterday, I was watching the newest episode of Jersey Shore. And I must say, it was crazy. Mike and Snooki? What the hell? I mean I like someone, but I would never want to cause that person trouble by starting unneeded drama with that person. She/He doesn't like you, you try to move on, admire from afar (like the whole Big incident) or find someone new. Not try to say that they slept with you, or hooked up with you, or whatever Mike was saying about what Snooki did.
If you like someone, and they like someone else, or are with someone else, you have two options: move on, or just stay glued there. When I try to move on, I end up where I started. But, moving on, is something necesary.
Maybe I should stop playing with the broken mirror, and just let everything fall into place.
Yes, I'll do that.

No comments:

Post a Comment