Saturday, August 13, 2011

Where Are You?

Ever since, I was little, I was bred into thinking that there would be someone out there that would be right for me, someone that will save me from the hell that is my life.
But...
WHERE.
THE.
HELL.
IS.
He.
Maybe he's hiding in the witness protection program?
Or maybe he's nonexistant.
Everyday, I look at me, and I wonder where my prince is going to come.
But then, I appericate my friends, and I appericate that I have people to complain to. That, and having a man equals something called commitment, which is something scary.
I guess someday my prince will come.
I'm just tired of waiting.

*Hey guys, read my friend's writing. He's amazing, and talented, and you'll love it! Now. Go. Read. Learn.
http://www.wattpad.com/1968223-the-fame-game-chapter-two-arianna%27s-broken-arrow

No comments:

Post a Comment