Wednesday, August 3, 2011

You know....

So, ever try to do the right thing, to make that first step of making things right? But then it all blows in your face, causing you to look stupid, and for you to feel like a complete fool. You're the one that said that you wanted a relationship with your daughter. So when I text you asking you if you want to get dinner, why do you ignore me? Does it have anything to do with that whore, that strumpet, who doesn't know anything, who wears the pants in your relationship? Are you a man, or are you a coward?
When my stepmom came to talk to me, I didn't know it was a prefatory of a bunch of bullshit that would be going on in the proceding months. It just isn't fair that you can talk the talk, but no, you're too good to walk the damn walk.
I shouldn't care about those things, but I do. It's something like a guilty pleasure, kinda of like Nutella is to me. (Yum Nutella). But the fact I do must mean that I'm either insane, or actually human with these emotions, and shit that I don't care about, and wish I didn't have, because sometimes emotions can be scary, and you don't know what to do, or how to deal with them. You try to run away, and then when you do, it all eventually catches up to you.
Man, Dad. Why don't you care?

No comments:

Post a Comment