Tuesday, August 2, 2011

Trolls.

Have you ever been trolled?
Do you even know what the term "troll" is? According to Urban Dictionary, its someone who posts a comment meaning to start an argument. (Well, that's my interpretation of it, me putting it into my own words, and shit like that.) Basically, a troll is a pain in the ass who comments your facebook status whenever they feel like starting an argument, or just wants to annoy you.
Be warned, these trolls are usually male, and enjoy causing trouble. Girls, keep your facebook away from them. Consider yourself warned.
And, on another note, I really like typing my blogs with Firefox. It's much faster than Internet Explorer. (I'm on my old computer, and it has Firefox, and I'm loving it. I should download it on my new computer.)
Okay, that was random. Back to these trolls.
They are annoying and stupid, just like the trolls in Harry Potter. There you go internet, be happy I posted shit. Aww yeah.

No comments:

Post a Comment