Tuesday, August 30, 2011

What is a Friend?

*Yay! My internet is up and running!
Anyways, back to my blog..or what I was trying to write.
What is a friend? Is it someone that is always there for you, through thick and thin, up and down, when you're sad, they are sad, when they are down, you're trying to think of ways to make them feel better. They are your support system, people that make you feel good about yourself.
However, some friends that I talk to make me feel worse about myself. Some make me feel like going into the laptop and punching them, and some just make me wanna cry. One friend, for example, makes me feel like what's going on in my life is unimportant to them, however their stories about prom and college seem to matter much more than my story about anything else.
Other friends use me. Another friend just calls for rides and shit, and it makes me feel like all they want is a free ride, like my friendship is for their benefit. Well, friendship is a two way street, you bitch, you can't fucking use me, and then when I want to hang out with you, say that you're busy. And then you ask me to do your fucking work. Guess what? Not going to fucking happen bitch.
Basically friends are the people that should make us happy. Not mad.

No comments:

Post a Comment