Saturday, June 25, 2011

AWKWARD.

So, ever had them awkward silences with someone that you truely like? You know when all you can do is just look at each other and not say anything at all. When you're trying to say I want to be your girl, and all that comes out is moron.
It happens with Luke Danes.
It never happened with Mr. Big. Of course, he never did like me back, so I guess I shouldn't compare. I guess that the chances of him liking me could be better by this evidence.
But no matter how many signs there are, no matter how much other people may tell me that he could have feelings for me, nothing is as legit as hearing someone say that they like you. Hearing the words "I like you too," or "I like you" is the best thing that you can ever hear in the english langauge. But hearing them from the person involved is a billion times better than hearing it through the grapevine.
I guess that maybe him being shy is a good sign, but I guess that in the end I just want you to talk to me like a normal human, no fear involved.
Basically, Luke, I would like you, if you did had those feelings for me, just say it. Either that, or I quickly assume that you hate me.
And I don't want to do that.
Maybe, we should talk more. But the whole getting to know you thing is kind of necesary, if you want the same outcome I do.
Which is something I yearn to find out.

No comments:

Post a Comment