Monday, June 13, 2011

Why Would I?

Okay, Cruella, why would I go to a party for your son, when you tend to be a coldhearted bitch to pretty much everyone and everything you come in contact with? Just because you're my stepmnother doesn't mean that my respect for you is automatic. Just because you're an adult who spends time with my father, doesn't mean you deserve it.
Yes. Me and your son are cool. But you and I aren't.
You are the one who thinks parading around with other people's husbands is cool. You're the one who thinks that it doesn't matter whether or not someone is married or not to make a pass at them. Your husband had drinking probelms? Bitch, you probably caused them.
My father thinks I have the sterotype that you are the one that caused my parents to spilt. Yes, I think that. If you were not in the picture, then maybe I would have had a father.
But whatever Lola wants Lola gets, right? I think I will switch your name from Cruella to Lola because Lola from Damn Yankees tends to do that.
Okay, so you're proud of all of you're actions, Lola. You're a bitch, don't you know. A coldhearted, no good bitch.
The point of this lovely blog entry, other than for me to express my feelings towards Lola, is that some people do not understand what they are doing to you. You only get one father, and one mother. No replacements. So, what happens when the father you get is malfunctioned? Can you get a refund on the dad that you got and get a new one?
Something tells me that is not how it works.

And to my father, Martito. You tend to talk about your wife's son, your stepson, more than you care to talk about you're daughter, the one that actually shares your genes. And don't plan on blaming my mother, because it's not her fault. It's yours.
Well, just saying...

No comments:

Post a Comment