Thursday, June 2, 2011

Falling.

Have you ever fallen for someone that you really shouldn't have? As Charlotte says "You can't help who you fall for." But, I fell for Big, and he never caught me, but for some odd reason, the string that holds my feelings for him together remains uncut. I almost fell for Chris, but then after that lunch thing, I realized that he would be better as my friend, rather than my boyfriend. Now I think I'm falling for Charlie Harper, the world's most obnoxious dude on the planet.
Sometimes the people in Hollywood end up falling for people that you hate. Like in Pride and Prejudice. They hated each other, and then in the end, they fell in love. (I think. I never actually finished the book, because it tended to bore me. No offense to anyone who likes it. It just wasn't my thing.)
I think maybe Charlie Sheen likes me with his kindergarten crush syndrome. I think so. Something about the way he acts makes me think that he does. And I think maybe, just maybe, I have some sort of feelings there. But with feelings involved, everything gets complicated.
I don't know what to feel, or who I feel the most towards. With the heart, you just don't know. You don't know what it may tell you to do next. It can tell you to do backflips, when you're afriad of heights, but you want to show off the back that you're flexible.
Love is a crazy thing. Maybe we should stop fighting our feelings, and actually feel them. Maybe we should think with our heads more often, like Miranda has told me to do. Maybe I should spend some time figuring out what to do with my life instead of just writing about it.
Yeah, I think I will do just that.

No comments:

Post a Comment