Thursday, June 16, 2011

Experimental Love.

In life, there are some of us who tend to find what we are looking for right off the bat, like Rose and Jack from titanic. And some of tend to find it later in life, like Carrie and Big.
I often think about happiness and how people get it. Is happiness like a number that you pull from a hat? When your number is called then you will be happy, or is not how it works. And, how do you know what makes you happy?
Is happiness like a science experiment? Do you have to experiment with people to figure out what you want in life? Like Carrie dated four or five people, while having Mr. Big somewhere in the picture. Is it better to date as many people as you can to figure out what exactly you want?
But what happens when you found what makes you happy? What happens when what you want is right in front of you, but you just can't have it? What do you do then?
Mr. Big, I think you're the one that I want to be with. I think. But Luke Danes is in the picture, and I like him too, and I've told you this. I've come to you for advice. You told me to do whatever I felt was best.
But what if I don't know what makes happy?
And what if what I really want is right in front of me, and I just can't reach it?
I think that's the funny thing about fate. We don't know what it is. We don't what we will do, or who we will be with next. And that is quite alright, because we all could use a little mystery in our life.

No comments:

Post a Comment