Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Why You Mad?

So today I forgot to call someone. Well yesterday. And I didn't forget, it was more like I had a migrane, and a pile of homework the size of Mount Everst. So technically, I didn't forget you, Luke.
So I walked by you, meaning to see you, trying to explain what had happened and you walk away, looking like you mad? Real cool, bro.
Luke, I like you. I don't know how much, and why, other than the fact that you are adorable. I think that's a little shallow, but it's whatever. I like you Luke, and something tells me, whether it's the chills that I get, or the butterflies in my stomach, that you like. Charlotte tells me that too, and she thinks that the reason why he's so mad at me is because I forgot and he was looking foreward to me.
Imagine, someone looking foreward to seeing me? Ha, that's a first.
Welll, Mr. Danes...
I hope that you will understand. I'm sorry that I offended you..exucse me for having migranes. I really like you, and I think you like me too.
And if you didn't understand, then you are a jerk, and not worth my time. Mr. Big would have understood that I had a headache, and not care. But you didn't give me a chance to explain anything. You just glared and walked away.
So why you mad? Huh? Tell me why you mad?

No comments:

Post a Comment