Friday, June 3, 2011

Say It Now, or Forever Hold Your Peace.

Ever have to say something to someone, and you were nervous about what they were going to say about what you wanted to say to them? Like telling someone that you have romantic interest in them. Or telling someone that you want to know why they are treating you the way that they do, and you clearly don't like being treated like that.
Charlotte, went through that once a long time ago, back when she had feelings for Christopher. I'm now going through that with Charlie Sheen, trying to figure out exactly what his deal is with me. The thought of maybe that he could have feelings for me, kind of makes me excited, as well as nervous. I often wonder what his deal. Does he just have Kindergarten Crush Syndrome? Or does he just not like me at all?
And then I think about Mr. Big
I think about every moment I've spent with him. I feel comfortable around him, the kind of comfortable that you feel around your best friend. I tell him everything, and he thinks that I'm nuts. It's a fair trade, suffice to say.
I remember when I thought he liked me. I remember being so wrong about it, and feeling like everything that I learned about love is completely and utterly wrong, when I found out that he didn't share that same romantic interest that he did.
Jenni says that Sheen likes me, in addition to Miranda and Charlotte. My gut says that he does. I know that if I don't say what I wanted to say, I know I'll be kicking myself all weekend.
I guess it's time to listen to the song "What I wanted to Say" by Colbie Calliat.
Maybe what I wanted to say is that I am starting to like you. But I don't like the way that you treat me.  Maybe all I need to say is "Hey, I don't like the way you treat me. Can you tell me why you treat me like that, because it bothers me?" It was easier coming out in type then out of my mouth. Maybe he's going to say I don't like you. Or maybe he'd admit it.
Basically, it's speak now, or forever hold your peace.

No comments:

Post a Comment