Friday, June 10, 2011

I Often Wonder...

Okay, so today's the first time I'm going to hang out with Charlie Sheen, without all of his crazy friends, unless you count Christopher...but for God's sake, let's not, because Mr. Hayden, despite having an extensive knowlage of anything about sex or anything perverted, is actually a nice guy underneath who is still single ladies..but that's not the point. But who woulda thought, I would hang out with Luke/Charlie Sheen (he has two nicknames now). Who woulda thought that I would develop feelings for him?
I often wonder if fate has a caculater of times when you want to hang out with someone, and times when you want to hate that person. They say everything happens for a reason. You break up with one person, you close a door, but open a window. Could Charlie be my window? Could Big be my door?
Fate, you are so confusing.
Nervousness is one way to describe how I'm feeling right now. Of course, he probably considers it to be just friends hanging out. Maybe eventually, that's all it will be. But right now, I guess I should cut all the nerves crap, and actually be excited about hanging out with a guy I like.
But then, in my dreams appears Mr. Big. And Mr. Sheen. They sit there, debating about something thanks to illness I can not remember..
Do I like both of them?
And most important, do they know I like them?
Those, I often wonder.

No comments:

Post a Comment