Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Hide and Seek Feelings Game

Sometimes, I think that Mr. Big truely has feelings for me. He asks if he will see me today, and all of that jazz.
He says he doesn't though, and then leaves me questioning everything about what I know about relationships. Whether or not I know if someone is interested me. Jenni says that they all are the same, so I will take her advice. They all act like Harry, and Harry, at one time or another, did have some sort of romantic interest towards me. Although it didn't end well, I can still remember how happy he was whenever I walked into a room, he's face lit up brighter than a thousand lightbulbs. How he smiled, how he looked at me whenever he thought I wasn't looked at me.
Sometimes I think Charlie Sheen does. He does that mirroring thing that every teen magazine thing talks about. If I put my head down, he follows. If I fold my hands, he does the same.
I'm a little scared to ask him how he feels mainly because I don't want another verison of what happened with Mr. Big. I don't want someone that will play hide and seek with their feelings, because I want someone to tell me how they are feeling.
When someone is playing hide and seek with their feelings, they just don't tell you what they are feeling. Or they are lying to you about how they feel about you or particular subject. Basically, all points aside, they are just playing a game with you.
To all of my male readers, if you like a girl just tell her how you feel. She either likes you or she doesn't. But cut that umblical cord of love. You need to free those feelings, because there is some chance that she may like you as well. But don't play the hide and seek games with your feelings. Stringing her along for years on end will not make the girl very happy.
To Mr Big, please note that if you try to play these games, I'm going to run even faster. I'm tired of every game, I just want peace.
And to Charlie Sheen, I really have to find a new nickname for you. Maybe Luke? Yes, I will call you Luke, you know Luke Danes from Gilmore Girls.
The point is, air your feelings out, there is no need for dirty emotions out there. Make them clean, simply by telling them. You will be happy that you did.
I really oughta take my advice sometimes..

No comments:

Post a Comment