Sunday, June 26, 2011

Keep It In Your Pants.

Okay, there are some creepy dudes out there. Some are older and creepy. Some are your age, and just want a blow job. And others are just plain old creepy.
Very recently, a friend of mine was dating this dude. For privacy's sake, we shall call her Sookie. She was dating this dude, that we will call Bob. Bob and Sookie went out for one day.In that span of that one day, she said that he told her that he loved her. And really only wanted to be with her for the rest of his life. So, she tried to do that whole "it's not you, it's me" kind of thing, he started to cling onto her. And she, needless to say, was scared. ( I would be too.)
The creepy dudes come in all shapes and sizes. There are that sketchy kid in the corner, the one with the beard, and then there's the kid smoking pot in the street. They all are out there, looking and preying on girls to suck into.
I remember once falling into a creepy dude's trap. I won't give him an alias, because I don't mention it. He asked me out within seconds of getting my number. The next day, he was trying to hold me as if we were going out for a while. It scared me, and I wanted to run as far as I could, crawl back into my bed, and wish that I didn't do what I did. He texted me nonstop, and asked the wierdest questions. So, after careful consideration (I asked my friend Miranda and Sookie), I texted him and we broke up.
My advice to Sookie, is to run if he tries to talk to you. Ignore him, and he will go away, soon hopefully. Take it from your older sister. He will go away.

No comments:

Post a Comment