Thursday, June 9, 2011

Okay, Truth Time.

Facing your fears is something hard to do. Whether it's a fear of falling in love, a fear of heights, or a fear of death, it's all the same. You feel weakened by them.
My fear is admitting my feelings.
I don't know how I got to have this fear. Maybe it's the fact the my parents have divorced, and at the back of my mind, I always thought that someone would leave after opening myself completly. I've gotton better at it, especially after Harry.
I'll admit this, because after all, it's easier to admit on here than actually get the nerve to put it into some sort of word format to say it to him.
Dear Mr. Luke Danes, I've grown to like you. The question that I'm dying to know the answer to is, do you return the feelings too?
I hope to one day find the nerve to ask you...maybe one day..

* A little sidenote. I started a poetry blog, which I will update more as I get inspired. Here's a link to my first poem that I've written. More will be pending.
http://poetryforthesane.wordpress.com/2011/06/09/where-does-my-heart-be/

No comments:

Post a Comment