Saturday, June 11, 2011

It Doesn't Make Sense.

Oh, Luke Danes, why you be so strange? You knew that I was going with Chris and you yesterday, yet you kept on asking. Then, you ranted on and on about how I am the third wheel to you're bromance with Christopher. You are damn confusing.
Oh, Mr. Big, why must you be so confusing? Yesterday, you said I look prettier without make-up. When I felt like bawling my eyes out, I somehow got the nerve to text you. I don't know why I did, I just did. You've always been warmer than Luke, and open, and you just absorb everything like a sponge, while I sit there pouring everything out to you. I don't know why I felt so comfortable telling you those things, and I don't know why I actually want you around. I just do. I guess you're always going to be my Mr. Big, whether either of us like it or not.
Which brings me back to Luke Danes. He's perverted. He's odd. He's an artist, a really good one to be honest. He's the guy who teases in a kindergarten crush sort of way, then he acts like a sweetheart. Basically, it's a love hate relationship. Or hot and cold sydrome. Either one is cool.
I often wonder about my feelings and what they are and what they mean. Sometimes, I wonder if they are even real, or pigments of my imagination. Sometimes, I wonder if it all makes sense. Of course when matters of the heart come into play, nothing does. Feelings just simply don't make sense, no matter how hard Miranda wants to make them sensible.
Oh Charlotte, why must you be right all of the time.
Heart is much more simple as a cardio organ then a figurative saying. If the organ is broken, there are ways to fix it. There are doctors who have spent years studying the matters of the human heart.
The figurative meaning of the heart is different. You fall for someone, and can not notice how hard you're falling. Or even not care that you've fallen that hard. You just fell, and you don't care about the impact of the fall. You are just glad that you fell.
Luke Danes. I think I might like you. I wonder if you like me too.
As for Mr. Big, I think I loved you. I still don't know what I felt. I still don't know what I feel now. Feelings, have no logic, I spose.

No comments:

Post a Comment