Monday, June 6, 2011

Walk Away

Ever have someone that you thought had feelings for you, but all they were was a really good friend? Like you liked them, and you thought that they liked you, based on what your friends and family were saying, you knew that there was something there. Something that you thought was mutal.
Then you learn that they didn't, and either you were seeing things through rose colored glasses, or there was something wrong with them. Me, being a girl, chose the latter, and blamed myself, and began to pen these stupid blog entries.
And when you found out that they didn't have those feelings with you, it cut you like a knife. It felt like you were being stabbed with a knife, and that you felt like a fool.
Charlotte thought he liked me.
Jenni thought he liked me.
Even Christopher did.
But now I choose to walk away. I can't handle having someone acting one way, and saying another. I'm chosing to walk away from the feelings. I don't want to surf the oceans of love. I want to float and enjoy the ride of it.
Oh, Mr. Big, I give up. And now, I'm walking. If you choose to come and chase me, go ahead. I might respond the way that you want, I might not. But I'm choosing a new path of life, and you may or may not care about what I'm doing. All I know is that I'm going.
I have control. And I have lots of it. Just like Janet.

No comments:

Post a Comment