Monday, June 27, 2011

The Silences Are Getting to Me.

Luke. You are so awkward. Like really awkward. Like you can cut the awkwardness with a knife, that's how thick it is between you and me.
I often wonder how you really feel about me. At first, you called me a whore, and pushed me around and put your feet on me, making you a nuisance. Of course, even then I knew that you liked me, because of the whole Kindergarten Crush Principal. Now, you're all quiet, looking at me shyly, and don't say pretty much anything to me. I don't get it at all. Like seriously. I thought math was confusing, but hell was I wrong about it.
Luke, I want to know what your deal is. I want to know why you are the way that you are. I want to know if you return the same amount of feeling that I have for you, because you know that I really like you, and I am dying to know if I like you too.
Luke, something about time is bothering me. I am tired of all of the games that guys play. Just admit whether you have feelings for me, and if you don't that's fine too. Just let me know, because I don't want to get involved to the point where I could get hurt. Or look like a fool. Those things scare me the most because I don't want to end up all sad and lonely. I don't play games, Mr. Danes. So, don't play me like a checkerboard, just be straight.

No comments:

Post a Comment