Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Luke and Big.

Love is one of the craziest things on the planet. You sit around for hours on end waiting for someone to come online. You wait around nine months just for someone to tell you that they don't have feelings for you. Why? Because you think that you are mad for them, but love is something that is crazy, something that is mad in itself.
Mr. Big's arms are always there for me, I've learned. He is something that I realize will always be there for me, someone that I've waited forever to admit my feelings for, someone that I've waited for the right time, the right moment to tell him that I had a romantic interest in. His hair is now short, but his eyes still welcome me with the same happiness as the time he went to my game. But then, he didn't actually share those feelings for me. He just acted like it. He is my friend, maybe that's all he will ever be, my best friend. It's kind of funny that now I run to him whenever I have a probelm, and if I can't lost him, then maybe gambling the relationship that we have for something bigger perhaps isn't the answer. Maybe I should have looked for the red flags, and not have dismissed him.
But it's too late for maybe. I'm done with maybe. I'm done with everything. I will always love you Mr. Big, but I'm done worrying.
Which leads me to Luke Danes. Or Charlie Sheen. I don't know him well, as well as he doesn't know me. Nothing is familar.
Maybe not being familar is good, you don't get too comfortable. You don't know what's next, and maybe, just maybe that would be best.
Or maybe now's not the time. I wish it was. Ohhh well. I guess I shall be a tumbleweed in the wind. I like tumbleweeds...

No comments:

Post a Comment