Sunday, June 19, 2011

I've Got a Secert and I Can't Explain.

I will admit to the few people that read this that I like a guy who on here is dubbed to be Charlie Sheen, and later on, now called Luke Danes.
Not many people know that I have feelings for this person, other than a select few. I don't know why. Maybe, because I don't want another Mr. Big repeat, when everyone knew I liked Big, and no one cared to tell me how he felt. Maybe, because I didn't want people to judge me, and frown at me because I like someone that's also younger than me. I don't want people to start calling me a cougar, because that is farther from the truth. I happened to like people that were younger than me, not on purpose, but on accidental reasoning. It never mattered if they happened to have a few years of an age difference.
I've got a secert, and I plan to keep it. I like Luke Danes, who has dark brown hair, kinda longerish. He has brown eyes, and an amazing smile. He has an artistic hand, and I think I can truely be with him. Ohh, here's that wierd word, think. It's weird how you can never really know what you're doing, you only think that you know.
I guess in life we have to swim, and not surf. We have to relax, and put as much effort as you plan on doing, and only hope that you get it back.
Some people might think that I'm keeping him a secert because I'm ashamed. But really, the whole world doesn't have to know who I'm interested in.

No comments:

Post a Comment